The exterior of our beautiful historic church, located on the corner of Walker and Mead Streets in St. Johns, Michigan. The church building is constructed in the form of a cross. This is typically referred to as a Basilica style.
This is our Divine Mercy Pastoral Center located adjacent to our church. The Pastoral Center houses our business offices as well as our Pastoral Center Chapel dedicated to the Divine Mercy.
Archbishop George celebrating the Tridentine Latin Mass at the Main Altar of the Parish Sanctuary.
This is a view of the back of our church as seen from the sanctuary.
This is an interior view of our sanctuary and church taken from the main altar area.
This was taken on September 18, 2011, during the re-consecration of our church by Archbishop George. He is being assisted in this endeavor by Reverend Mother Linda.
This is our historic pipe organ, which was installed in this church in 1913. It is configured for our worship space and continues to function as a beautiful instrument in our praise of God.
Sunday Mass at 10:30 AM is celebrated in the main Church sanctuary. Mass is typically celebrated in English. Mass in the Polish and Latin languages in offered at regular times. Please consult our Church calendar link for more information.